Sunday, December 3, 2006

Two Wheels 101

Welcome to "2Down365", my attempt at showing the rest of the world what it's like to live your life with only a two-wheeled vehicle, 365 days a year. I suppose I should start by telling you a little bit about myself.

I'm a 21 year old male living in Norman, Oklahoma with my girfriend Erika, her brother Caleb, and of course, my galaxy blue, 2007 Yamaha Majesty400. I'm a trained chef, and a photographer, currently making a living remodeling and repairing houses (I know, it doesn't make sense to me either).

What you can look forward to: I intend to write about the pros and cons of living a two wheeled life. Hopefully, I'll also let some of those people who think all motorcyclists are leather chap wearing, loud engine loving gorrilas have a little insight into the real world of the 2 wheeler.

0 comments:

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory