Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Reason I Love Being on a Bike

I went to the annual medieval fair in Norman, OK last weekend. This is probably the first year in a decade that it hasn't been either pouring rain all weekend, or pouring rain for half the weekend, and nothing but swampy mud for the second half. Anyway, due to the unexpected nice weather, there seemed to be three times as many people attending this year. This, of course, meant that there were a lot more cars than parking spaces. People were patrolling the streets waiting for someone to pull out, lining up along neighborhood streets, and parking several blocks away. I, on the other hand, just pulled into this spot in the grass, along with several other bikes, right on the edge of the fair grounds. I was so pleased with myself that I snapped this picture with my phone before heading into the fair.


 Honestly, if we had to we probably could have fit four or five more bikes in there too. 

0 comments:

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory